"In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God's grace
that he lavished on us with all wisdom and understanding." Ephesians 1:7-8

Friday, February 1, 2013

All You Need is Love

Thanks to a reminder from my creative friend, I was able to pull out these hearts I made last year. Thanks Ali!!



We are all set and ready to work on loving and serving one another this month. Real life has been full of sibling conflict, obedience training and lots of ups and downs. We are in need of practicing acts of kindness and thinking of others before ourselves. So, the month of February came just in the knick of time. I'm glad I saved these and actually knew where to find them.

Each day we'll pull a little strip of paper off from behind the heart, read a verse and then participate in some loving act of kindness or service. I simplified some of the tasks from last year so that it doesn't become stressful. I didn't want to add any more stress to the already challenging season we are walking in. I am praying that God's word penetrates our hearts and we learn a little more about how great the Father's love is for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment