"In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God's grace
that he lavished on us with all wisdom and understanding." Ephesians 1:7-8

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Irina Update

Oh my goodness, my head is spinning and I'm struggling to get my act together. I miss blogging, but for now other things are taking priority. I have so much I'd like to document on the blog, but it's just not a reality. (birthdays, anniversary, crazy boy stunts!)

In the meantime though, I've been asked a lot lately about our status with adopting Irina. You can read more about it on the adoption blog HERE.

Our homeschool year is gearing up to start very SOON! Just as soon as I can get planning done. Hopefully in the next week!! There are going to be a lot of late nights in my future because I just can't plan while the boys are awake. We need to get an early start on our school year because of the interruption we'll have traveling to Ukraine. All 5 of us we'll be there for about 3 weeks. I'm hoping to continue our math, grammar and phonics while we're there, but we'll need flexibility. After we return from Ukraine for the 10+ day waiting period, Darin and I will go back alone for 3-7 days to bring Irina home. I'm thankful that homeschooling will allow us to take this trip of a lifetime and not worry about getting too far behind with our studies.

I'd love your prayers as we wait for Irina and prepare for the changes in our family.
Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment