"In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God's grace
that he lavished on us with all wisdom and understanding." Ephesians 1:7-8

Friday, September 6, 2013

Glorious Friday


I'm feeling slightly guilty that we finished school today by 10:30am and enjoyed a bike ride and playtime outside until lunch. Don't worry though. We accomplished math workbooks, speed drills, flash cards, 2 grammar tests, spelling, spelling test, reading assignments, typing lesson, Bible, daily notebook, handwriting and phonics workbooks. (We start science and social studies next week.)

Two older brothers speeding away as fast as they can. I zoomed my camera in.


I'm SO thankful for this rare occurrence of ALL three boys being eager and motivated with their schoolwork!!! When I say rare, I mean rare! This is a gift from God and just what I needed after a very emotionally exhausting day yesterday. Could the weather be any more wonderful? 83, low humidity and sunny with a nice breeze!!
Aaron peddling as hard as he can to catch up to his brothers in the distance.
It's not fair that his bike tires are so much smaller!

No comments:

Post a Comment