"In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God's grace
that he lavished on us with all wisdom and understanding." Ephesians 1:7-8

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Created

I was created 37+ years ago today. We had a very full and fun day celebrating my birthday. As we were out and about, we listened to a familiar song. I'm thankful for how God spoke to my heart through this song today. I love these lyrics and truths.

All Things New by Watermark
(2 Corinthians 5:17)


Blue skies that take me back to being a child
Trees with leaves that turn to colors I love
A heart that's beating to Your melodies ringing
And I am a miracle, 'cause heaven is a part of me
And You are the song that I'm singing


I was created to love You
I was created to need You
I was created to know You
And I am a miracle, 'cause heaven is a part of me
And You are the air that I'm breathin'


Because of who You are and who I am in You
You make all things pure...
Because of who You are and who I am in You
You make all things true...Oh...You make all things new!


And I'm so thankful for this life that I know
That I am not longer what I was 
Because of Your love 
And the beauty of the cross
I can see Your work in me
All things new... all things new in me...

No comments:

Post a Comment