"In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God's grace
that he lavished on us with all wisdom and understanding." Ephesians 1:7-8

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Tennis Camp

This week Luke has been participating in a local tennis camp for a couple hours each afternoon.  
Here he is on the first day wearing orange. 

It's his first experience participating in tennis camp. 
His first experience at a camp without good friends, 
without his brother and without Darin as an assistant coach. 
I was a little nervous for my tentative and shy guy. 


It has been an awesome experience! He is LOVING it. 
The coach is great and Luke comes home each day with a HUGE grin. 
If you are a local friend, email me and I'll give you more information 
about the camp. I highly recommend the coach and his approach. 


 I've hung around for a bit each day at drop off just to watch them get started. These two spectator monkeys below have found all sorts of ways to entertain themselves. Here they are climbing the fence. 


To let them climb to the top or not... that is the question??? 
It is irresistible for Ethan, especially since he could plainly see that there are no hornets hiding. 
(He has promised to never climb a tree again because of his experience last Wednesday.)

I'm very proud of my timid guy for embracing this adventure with such a great attitude! 


No comments:

Post a Comment