"In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God's grace
that he lavished on us with all wisdom and understanding." Ephesians 1:7-8

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Making Some Changes

With Irina arriving in 14 days, I've decided to create a new blog with the sole purpose of sharing our experience hosting an orphan. It may be time to password protect our family blog and publicly share only our blog about our Ukrainian visitor. As soon as it's up and running I'll post a link here with the new address.

In the meantime, I need your help. We're grinding our tired brains trying to come up with a catchy title for the new hosting blog. I have a few ideas, but for all those creative folks out there I'd love any input you have!! Stay tuned... :)

1 comment: