"In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God's grace
that he lavished on us with all wisdom and understanding." Ephesians 1:7-8

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Our Christmas Guest

It's ready... my new blog focusing on Irina and her stay with us. I haven't figured out if or how I will manage both. I'll probably link from here to the new blog if I update it. Still thinking it all through...

I've had lots of interest from people who I don't know AT ALL and for some reason, I feel more comfortable protecting our family blog and sharing the hosting blog address. So feel free to pass along the new blog address if you know anyone interested in adoption.

SO, without further ado...
http://ourchristmasguest.blogspot.com

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment