Here are some things the boys are practicing and learning around here this week as we prepare for Irina. Since I'm the only girl in the house, we've gotten a bit slack... and I don't really count because I'm just the mom. Of course, these are things they should be aware of anyway.
1) Treat Irina like a lady. Always let her go first and be mindful of showing her respect.
2) Raise the toilet seat before and lower it after.
3) Flush the toilet!
4) Close the door when you are going to the bathroom.
5) Close the door when you are getting dressed.
6) Don't run around in your underwear.
7) No potty talk or loud bodily functions.
Anything else I'm forgetting???
Thankfully the boys are generally very sweet with their close girl friends, so I think they'll be on their best behavior -- at least for the first week! ;)