"In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God's grace
that he lavished on us with all wisdom and understanding." Ephesians 1:7-8

Monday, December 19, 2011

First Trail Bike Ride

Aaron has been riding his bike for a while now (with training wheels) in the driveway and around the neighborhood. Last week, we ventured out for his FIRST ride on trails with his brothers. 

I was a little nervous how he would do on the hilly terrain with many 
opportunities to use his brakes, but he wasn't phased by it at all. 

I was surprised to spend a good portion of the ride running to keep up with all three boys on 
their bikes! Too bad I couldn't fit my bike in the car too, so I could ride along with them. 
I was totally re-energized being outside with my guys getting exercise. These are the moments I 
treasure. How can my baby be getting so grown up?? I'm so proud of him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment