"In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God's grace
that he lavished on us with all wisdom and understanding." Ephesians 1:7-8

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thanksgiving Travels

Has it really been over a week since I last posted here? Oh my! We have been on the move. After several years of staying home over the Thanksgiving holiday, we hit the road this year to visit both sides of the family.

Our first stop was to my older brothers house. It was so good to visit with him, his wife and their two boys. We hadn't seen them in almost 6 months. It had been entirely too long. My parents met us there for a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner and lots of grandchildren goodness.
 Skyping with my younger brother and his family in Canada. Miss them so much!

 A post dinner walk around the block. 
It's not a good sign that I'm already yawning on day 1 of our travels! 
 My two sweet nephews. The five boys played SO nicely together this visit. Amen!
 A & E enjoying their ride in the wagon from big brother Luke. 
Sister-in-law giving sweet B a push up the hill. 
And no photos of my older brother because he was the photographer!

No comments:

Post a Comment