"In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God's grace
that he lavished on us with all wisdom and understanding." Ephesians 1:7-8

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Climbing High

We had some great entertainment at our house on Monday when some tree trimmers came to take down a dead pine tree. It's amazing how long the boys were captivated by the tree removal.
It did put a little glitch in our school day, but I embraced the interruption. I'm so thankful that Luke took his math test right away when he woke up at 6:30am. This is a perfect time for him to concentrate without the noise his brothers create. I'm so thankful that God gave me soft words as I coaxed the boys back to their school work once the men were gone. 
Yeah for a great start to the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment