"In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God's grace
that he lavished on us with all wisdom and understanding." Ephesians 1:7-8

Monday, March 5, 2012

Another Snowy Monday

I love running in sunny spring weather, but most of all I love running in the snow. (Maybe because it doesn't happen often.) This morning, around 6:30 I got to enjoy snowy running. Hooray! The roads were clear, but the flakes falling on my head and cheeks were awesome! A great start to a Monday morning.

The boys were super thrilled when I got home from my run. We finally finished up school and made it outside by 11:30. (And I know we could have taken a snow day, but we have family coming into town for several weeks this month and we need to stay on schedule!)

 
It snowed from 6:30 until around 1:30pm. It was beautiful. 
We had much more snow in the front yard, so the boys started out there. 
We took a break for lunch in the garage (still suited up). 
Some day, they'll be glad I take so many pictures. :)

And then, out to the back yard for some fun on the slide. 
Luke said, "Mommy, we didn't even pray for snow!?!" 

I'm so glad they got another chance to use their snow gear, 
but I'm also glad it's supposed to be 70 degrees on Thursday. 
Let the roller coaster weather continue!


No comments:

Post a Comment