"In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God's grace
that he lavished on us with all wisdom and understanding." Ephesians 1:7-8

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I did it again.

So, I have this habit of doing one thing and then getting interrupted by something else. Sometimes, I just forget that I was multitasking. Anyone relate to that?? :)

Can you guess what happened... again??

I love to drink water out of this huge mason jar. I refill it at least three times a day. It fits perfectly in this spot and can fill up while I walk away and do something else. However, I've been known to forget... until I hear the water pouring all over the floor. Oh my! What a mess I make! Maybe this is one habit I need to eliminate. :}

No comments:

Post a Comment