"In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God's grace
that he lavished on us with all wisdom and understanding." Ephesians 1:7-8

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Growing

It's that time of year to scramble and come up with end of year gifts for teachers. No... not teacher gifts for me :) but we have seven Community Bible Study teachers to thank and celebrate. They have loved on the boys all year long and I'm thankful for the encouragement they have provided. I'm so sad that it is over for the year!

I happen to have many creative friends and found this awesome idea HERE. (Thanks Ali!) I changed it a bit to suit our budget, but the idea is certainly not mine. We chose basil and a basil recipe on the back. I used a glue gun to attach the ribbon and silk flower on the clay pot.  The boys were SO pleased to hand deliver their pots to their teachers.








2 comments:

  1. what a sweet, sweet gift! so thoughtful. i'm gonna have to try that recipe for dave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so great Jill! I might have to borrow this idea for Asher's teachers :)

    ReplyDelete