"In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God's grace
that he lavished on us with all wisdom and understanding." Ephesians 1:7-8

Monday, May 28, 2012

Shades

I have some pretty cool dudes over here with their shades. 

Of course if you wear shades, you need a case to hold them. :)
So I whipped up some drawstring pouches that I lined in flannel. 
I used the tutorial I had printed out four years ago and it's no longer 
out there on the web. THIS is something pretty similar to what I used. 
 One for each of the boys and a couple extra for their cousins who'll be with us on our beach trip. 

  

Now let's see how long it takes to lose or break the glasses or drawstring bag. Just keeping it real. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment