"In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God's grace
that he lavished on us with all wisdom and understanding." Ephesians 1:7-8

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

I AM

I have been called many names over the years, from childhood to adulthood. Some good and welcomed, many names have been crushing and crippling. It's so tempting to get stuck believing those negative things and then forget the TRUTH of how my Creator sees me. I have been created in His image. (Gen. 1:27) Confidence in who I am in Christ can change how I live! I'm needing to preach the truth to myself today. Maybe you need to hear it too?

I AM
Wonderfully Made:
"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful, I know that full well." Psalm 139:14

Loved:
"The Lord your God is with you, he is mighty to save.
He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love,
he will rejoice over you with singing." Zephaniah 3:17

Chosen:
"But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation,
a people belonging to God, that you may declare the praises of him
who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light." 1 Peter 2:9

Beautiful:
"The king is enthralled by your beauty; honor him, for he is your lord." Psalm 45:11

Gifted:
"But to each one of us grace has been given as Christ apportioned it." Ephesians 4:7

Valued:
"Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Don't be afraid;
you are worth more than many sparrows." Luke 12:7

No comments:

Post a Comment