"In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God's grace
that he lavished on us with all wisdom and understanding." Ephesians 1:7-8

Friday, August 31, 2012

Conversations

Yesterday:

Ethan: (with a glimmer in his eye) "Maybe you should get confetti and have a remote control and when I get a 100 on my math test tomorrow you could press the button and make confetti shoot out everywhere."

Aaron: "Yeah! And then make ice cream shoot out everywhere!"

He did it!! He got a 100 on his first math test. I love his confidence.
Oh how I wish I had a confetti machine! He was delighted. :)
********************************************************************

Today:

The boys are getting ready for their very first sleepover at Grammy and Poppy's.

Aaron: (with a worried look on his face) "But what if I wake up in the night with a bad dream?"

Ethan: (with a very sweet voice) "Don't worry Aaron. Just roll over and wake me up. I'll say a prayer for you."

Melt my heart!!! Oh the sweet moments I need to remember!


No comments:

Post a Comment