"In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God's grace
that he lavished on us with all wisdom and understanding." Ephesians 1:7-8

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Missing

I've been absent from blog land this week and I miss it!! The big news (that I can now share publicly) is my mom and dad have sold their house in New Jersey and have put a contract on a house in Virginia about 23 minutes away from us. We're very excited and busily helping them prepare for their move. A very big deal for them after living in New Jersey for their entire lives! (More on the details of God's faithfulness to my parents as they found a new home here... coming soon.) They were here this week for the home inspection and brought a load of fragile boxes they don't want the movers to handle. In the meantime, we've kept up with school and every day life.  Phew!

Here are two pictures from our week until time permits more blogging. 

I put some pony beads and pipe cleaners in Aaron's workboxes this week. 
We talked about patterns, sorting, etc. He asked sweetly, "Mommy, why am I knitting?" 

Apparently, it's more fun to do your math work on TOP of your desk in summer jammies!
One more reason to love home schooling. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment