"In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God's grace
that he lavished on us with all wisdom and understanding." Ephesians 1:7-8

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Should have known

Whose idea was it to get Aaron a football helmet for Christmas? Ahem... that would be me. (grimace)
I should have known this is what would happen. I left the boys happily playing in their bedrooms on Monday afternoon while I did some work in the school room.

And then I heard the hooting and hollering and loud thumps.

I raced upstairs to find them in their football "uniform" running some plays in our bedroom! Of course I had to take a few pictures before I discouraged them from throwing their football and tackling one another inside the house.  "It's just a small ball, Mommy." "We're not really throwing it hard." oh my! And no... nothing broke this time.

It's a little blurry from all their movement!

Gotta love the school spirit! Go Hokies!

* And just to clarify... I love that they were bonding together and having a great time. 
Just a little nervous about them getting hurt and/or breaking something inside (again!) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment