"In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God's grace
that he lavished on us with all wisdom and understanding." Ephesians 1:7-8

Monday, January 2, 2012

Over the river and through the woods...

... to Grammy and Poppy's house we go!

We gathered at my parents house with my older brother and his family to celebrate Christmas from Monday through Wednesday. (Smooches and hugs to my little brother and his family in Canada!) It was bitter sweet since it will likely be the last Christmas in my childhood home.  Back in 1970, my parents bought an antique house (built in the 1800's) They have spent the last 40 years refurbishing and renovating it, mostly by themselves. It is really beautiful, but they are excited to move forward to owning a home that requires less maintenance. They are hoping to relocate to Virginia in 2012!

My parents real Christmas Tree and the traditional Christmas village. As long as I can remember, my parents have had the tree platform and set up the village. It's really pretty!

Getting ready to enjoy a Christmas meal. 

On Tuesday we went to a nearby horse farm with my dad and got to visit Willy the horse. 
We all had a chance to give Willy a snack of some apple. Ethan was in heaven!
It was pouring rain outside so we couldn't do any riding. 


Aaron was not so sure. Notice his hands in his pockets! His expression is priceless!


Ethan found a new friend.

The littlest boys watching the fire together on Wednesday morning. 

Jumping cousins!

Next stop... Grandma and Grandpa's house. 




No comments:

Post a Comment