"In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God's grace
that he lavished on us with all wisdom and understanding." Ephesians 1:7-8

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

All Star Gymnastics


Every Thursday from 3:15-4:15 I grin until my cheeks hurt. Seriously! And while I'm grinning, I'm watching a 6 year old boy who is also grinning from ear to ear. Oh how it delights my heart to see Ethan so happy. He is signed up for All Star Gymnastics and having a BALL! This is his strength. He is in a class with 6 other boys and Coach Tyler is awesome. He runs a tight ship with the perfect amount of discipline and encouragement. The class is fast moving and seems almost like a bootcamp. If you know my 6 year old, this is exactly what he needs. ;) 

I haven't been able to get too many good pictures, but they are doing some hard stuff. I'm so impressed with the circuits they have these young 5-6 year old boys doing. 


 assistant coach Dale spotting on the rings


And the two other boys sit patiently in the lobby for an hour waiting until class is over. 
It's been good for them to be on the sidelines a bit. 

1 comment: