"In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God's grace
that he lavished on us with all wisdom and understanding." Ephesians 1:7-8

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Celebrating!


We have been doing a lot of celebrating this past month! We celebrated my parents 45th wedding anniversary. My brother and his family joined us for a family lunch and an adults only dinner out. We had a great babysitter who watched all 5 boys (ages 8, 6, 5, 4, and 3 years old). K.A. did a great job and got them all to bed while we enjoyed our dinner out. Hooray!


A few weeks later, we traveled to Maryland to surprise my brother and celebrate his 40th birthday. 


The crowd waiting for Jeffrey. 

Surprise!!



Three happy boys with bellies full of yummy food and cake!


My sister-in-law planned and organized a great party for my brother. I'm all partied out. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment