"In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God's grace
that he lavished on us with all wisdom and understanding." Ephesians 1:7-8

Monday, March 25, 2013

Spring Snow

I think my parents brought New Jersey weather with them to Virginia! 
 A daffodil in snow is just not right.

 Luke, Ethan and I went for a walk Sunday evening and they 
decided to make some snowballs as we walked. 
We pushed, rolled, carried those snowballs all the way home. 

I was laughing so hard that I was snorting. 
Sort of felt like we stole snow from the neighbors front yards. Is that illegal? 
(Don't worry. This is our yard... we just stole snow from the edge of the neighbors yards.)

walking buddies!
After school this morning, we went out to play. Here is what you do if you don't have any hills in your yard for sledding. You make your own hill using the deck steps. :)

Ready for take off!



Not sure why I didn't get any photos of Aaron. He was with us playing today. oops!
So glad to see the white stuff melting. Maybe it'll be in the 60's for Easter on Sunday?

1 comment: