"In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God's grace
that he lavished on us with all wisdom and understanding." Ephesians 1:7-8

Friday, March 8, 2013

Birthday

Last month, I was blessed by my family and enjoyed a great 38th birthday. There were signs...

Remember this sign from last year? It came back out for the month. :) 

There were flowers...


Special lunch and ice cream parfaits with Grammy & Poppy...
(a perfect birthday dessert since I don't like cake)



And then the boys enjoyed an overnight at Grammy & Poppy's so Darin and I could go out on a date. 
After some football in the front yard with the boys and my parents, 
I drove off to meet Darin footloose and fancy free.
If only I could have slowed down the time... it was morning before I knew it!
We were very glad to see our little cherubs at Luke's basketball game in the morning. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment