"In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God's grace
that he lavished on us with all wisdom and understanding." Ephesians 1:7-8

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Gift

I received a very precious gift yesterday.

My husband took the boys to Maymont for the day so I could work on school preparations. They left here at 11:30am with a picnic lunch and didn't return until 5:30pm. I was alone in our house for six whole hours! I'm quite certain that is the longest I've been home alone during the daytime in at least 4 years. I had a wonderful time making lesson plans, organizing the school room, singing to non-kid music, and getting my head on straight for the start of our school year.

I'm thankful for the special time the boys had with their Daddy making memories.
Thank you Jesus for my husband serving me in this way!

No comments:

Post a Comment