"In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God's grace
that he lavished on us with all wisdom and understanding." Ephesians 1:7-8

Friday, August 26, 2011

Not by might . . .

I have this song spinning through my head non stop today. I can't remember where I heard it. Maybe church, radio?? I've searched online to try to find it and can't find the exact lyrics. If you know what it is from, please leave a comment and let me know. The important thing is the words in the song. Great words to meditate on today as I struggle with training little boys. Oh how I need the power of the Holy Spirit to give me strength! So glad for these words of hope . . . I don't have to do it alone!

"Not by might, not by power, but by my Spirit says the Lord.
Not by might, not by power, but by my Spirit says the Lord.

That you may know that I am God, and I am seated on the throne.
That you may know that I am God, and you can't do it alone."

(I did find reference to Zechariah 4:6. I need to do some reading to understand the context of this scripture.)

No comments:

Post a Comment