"In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God's grace
that he lavished on us with all wisdom and understanding." Ephesians 1:7-8

Monday, August 15, 2011

Reason

I have wanted to start a blog for quite some time for many reasons. First, God has made me a verbal processor. In order to understand all that God is teaching me, I need to talk or write it out. As a home schooling mom, I am finding that the opportunities for processing with other adults are limited. I'm excited for this new adventure! Secondly, I'd love to share some of the joys and successes of home schooling with family and friends. I certainly know that there will also be many struggles and failures (and I might share those too), but I want a record of the positive experiences as a testimony to God being at work. It's only by His grace that we survive day by day in this wild house of boys!  It is my desire that as I share my stories on this blog that I would bring glory to my Creator. That it would be all about what He is doing in me and for me and not about any success that I pass off as my own. So... let the journey begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment