"In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God's grace
that he lavished on us with all wisdom and understanding." Ephesians 1:7-8

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Action

This morning I had a friend serve me in a way that made me sing praises to God. She came to my house in the early morning, fed my children breakfast, supervised their morning jobs, cleaned up the remaining breakfast dishes and got them ready to go out the door for our Wednesday morning Community Bible Study. All so I could go for a run. You see... she knew that when my husband travels I'm not able to keep to my regular running routine. She knew that my time running is a great stress reliever and put her friendship into action, to serve me! And to top it all off, the boys were cooperative and joyful. Thank you Jesus.

This challenges me. How can I put my love into action? Who can I serve? In what ways can I let Jesus' light shine out from me?

"In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven." Matthew 5:16

1 comment:

  1. Awesome friend! She obviously knows you very well. So glad you were served and loved today.

    ReplyDelete