"In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God's grace
that he lavished on us with all wisdom and understanding." Ephesians 1:7-8

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Black Beans and Rice . . . YUM

photo credit: realsimple.com

One of our favorite recipes is Black Beans and Rice. I first had this recipe at my sister-in-law Chrislyn's house back in 2006. Now it has become a family staple and I try to always have the ingredients on hand. We could seriously eat this once a week with no complaints. In fact, I have to double the recipe so we have a few leftovers! The only thing I changed from the recipe is I use less salt, no onions and we use brown rice. Served with salad and a homemade artisan bread, it is delicious!

Hope you enjoy it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment