"In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God's grace
that he lavished on us with all wisdom and understanding." Ephesians 1:7-8

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Faithful

I'm needing reminders this week of God's faithfulness. 
I want to hide His word in my heart so I don't believe the father of lies 
and so that I'm not swept into discouragement... 
or truthfully, to pull me out of discouragement. 
"For the word of God is living and active." Hebrews 4:12

I hope you will also be encouraged as you read along with me about God's faithfulness!
Do you have any encouraging passages you can share?

"For great is your love, reaching to the heavens; your faithfulness reaches to the skies. 
Be exalted, O God, above the heavens; let your glory be over all the earth." Psalm 57:10-11

"But you, O Lord, are a compassionate and gracious God, 
slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness." Psalm 86:15

"Yet this I call to mind and therefore I have hope: Because of the LORD'S great love 
we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; 
great is your faithfulness. I say to myself, 'The LORD is my portion; 
therefore I will wait for him.'" Lamentations 3:21-24

"No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. 
And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted 
beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, 
he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it." 
1 Corinthians 10:13

"Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, 
for he who promised is faithful." Hebrews 10:24

"If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins 
and purify us from all unrighteousness." 1 John 1:9


No comments:

Post a Comment