"In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God's grace
that he lavished on us with all wisdom and understanding." Ephesians 1:7-8

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Ribbon Organization

I'm in the slow process of reorganizing our closet. It is quite large, so it has become a space for school files, craft storage, sewing, and clothes storage. I've really wanted to tackle this space for over a year, but there has always been something more important to work on. I've decided to be content with working on it in small chunks.

First step: reorganize those ribbons!

BEFORE: As you can see the ribbons are a disaster and 
really tricky to find something when I need it. 

AFTER: Here is my quick fix. My 5 year old was thrilled to 
help me wind the longer pieces of ribbon onto spools. 
We fit all the spools into this photo storage box. 

For all the short pieces of ribbon, I folded them and attached
them to a binder clip. Then I strung them on a scrap ribbon and 
hung them in the closet. It's not perfect, but so much improved!

Do you have any ribbon organization ideas? 
Happy organizing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment